Friday, 23 July 2010

The bitter truth

Bitter Truth


The bitter truth



Just touch me, the ceaseless ignition



Wants you entirely she said once,



The eyes contact was entered



Through the lips to lower the abdomen,



Do not tag me by poem, artificial flowers



The definition of love is insignificant



The natural beauties are live



Because exchange of fertility is existed



Do not show me dreams of



Moon, stars, flowers, waterfalls, rivers



I know in your eyes the planet is



The graceful canvas of the life,



Because you can not see through me



Please hug me, I desire to break



In your mighty arms forever---



The outer layers of your body



Falling itself does not try to patch it



My barren, thirsty, deserted valleys are



Challenging you just lash down



The hidden rains for new sprouts –



The masked face dropping the saliva



Do not try to screen the lust, desires lava



That’s uncontrollable, let it erupt



My persona is prepared to absorb the



Splash of masculine river, just show



Your inner strength of condensed vitality



---Shantanu Sanyal