Tuesday 20 June 2023

THE UNSEEN RIVER VALLEYS

The clown's soul adopted the life
no one has seen the wet eyes,
I waited for a glimpse of 
a smile in the 
torrential 
rainy 
nights, performing the art of love 
to everyone missed many times
to laugh for a while, the 
magic of claps pulled 
me frequently, I had
forgotten the 
value of 
persona, in the path of wilderness, 
I sing the song to avoid the 
nightmare, on the bridge 
of emotion, walked
alone many 
times, to 
touch 
the
evening blues, I dipped my fingers
into the stable river flow, 
dreams emerge with 
novel way, removed
the residue 
continually 
to see the
accurate 
reflection of life, I found the self 
hollowness has the slightest 
pain, the bubbles of 
happiness are
so brief
it 
dissolves very fast but during the
survival distributes a lot of 
rainbows, breathings 
want to become, 
in these
moments, the unseen river valleys,
set sail on the waves of 
sentiments, life 
wants to stay 
in the ring 
of the 
show
dreams swing from one end to the 
other!
-- SHANTANU SANYAL
© It's subject to copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment