Sunday 2 July 2023

THE MANUSCRIPT

The manuscript of Life's Extraction was
before me, shaping my own outline
could not turn out, clarity never grew to
visible, as the tiniest particle of wild
condensed on the surface of pages!
the reading to me, meditation failed
however several times I changed the
attires looked mirror from all directions,
the eternal beauty of heart lingered
aloof in isolation, I loved only the
the flesh-covered arena, the invisible
part of perception never explores the
eyes, the beauty of desire became slowly
the femme fatale! effect of mirage
brings me to unsolved destinations, its
true that consciousness of life emerge
too late, unfolding eyes are the sign
of the morning, an experience to touch the
the blooms of the heart are an exceptional thrill!
I corrected spellings, sentences, commas
revive the inner expression, accuracy
brought me, not only near to my heart,
the distrustful outlook on your face
changed too, you loved me with sincerity!
- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment