Saturday 19 March 2011

A MOTH OF THE FULL MOON NIGHT

Aquatint your love reappeared around
the corona, full moon occupied, tonight
the breathing space looks as limited, thin
hard to avoid the amalgam of emotion!
fragile layers of magma has hidden the
wine red ignition, smoky atmosphere,
though moon light is playing hide -seek
among the vista, let me grow little bit
to touch your soul, do not turn down my
devotion to look you as a Venus fly- traps!
this veracious character magnetized my
life, you cross the viaduct of extreme love
let me disperse the affection as a moth of
one night, before covering the silvery circle
by the gypsy clouds, confine me in your
cornea, do not unfold the eyelashes tonight,
I afraid, the gentle wind would steal away the
the ceaseless fragrance of precious adoration,
anonymous flowers on the terrains of life
rarely blooms let me keep you vigilantly
in the vase of muscles, bones, blood, gasp!
organize yourself in a way to decorate my
life I do not want a single hair thin bruise in
your blooming persona, just enter through
the coronary artery, in absolute submission!
--- SHANTANU SANYAL


No comments:

Post a Comment