Thursday 7 April 2011

DESERT MOON


Back of the sand dune moon emerged
By scattering miraculous beauty
Bedouins have been lit fire, the Semitic
Song of sweet rhythm is in the wind
Caravan of celestial luminaries settled
Beneath the enormous tent of blues
Tonight I am waiting for you near the
Oasis, in the wilderness, spiny shrub had
Composed dreams in its stems, fire flies
Have left over the veil, liberated the gloom
Emotions are climbing on desert plateau
By serpentine crawl, to touch the passion
Let me to love you in marvelous way
I know, ethics of land faded your beauty
Invisible shackle of leg obstructs the path
Miserable eyes want sweet touch of -
Dreams, little glittering for survival,
You break the rules tonight, bluff the
Watching eyes, camouflage your beauty
Borrow the glow from full moon, mesmerize
The world, I’m sure, you would be succeed
My belief says you will come to meet me
Once, let the fake faces of doctrines
To die, tonight I am prepared to go through
Any penalty, in love everything is acceptable
Whiplashes are nothing, just throw the
Face cover, let dewdrops to scatter on your
Scalded skin, say good bye to golden cage
Sweet heart exchange your life tonight
By night bird before the moon to be dissolved,
Its life into the oasis lake forever –
--- SHANTANU SANYAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment