Friday 22 April 2011

GOOD - BYE FRIEND

I looked you first time
On the slanting stairs of wild
Trails at the hill station, laughing
In a group of colleagues
As a waterfalls falling down
Among the crystal gleam
I lost the heart in first sight, eyes
Were restless to see you
Again, in the moonless
Sky I hunt your face on the
Numinous world of stars, but you
Were busy in the bonfire
Next day in early morning we
Encounter to each other near the
Safari bus, everybody were busy to
View flora and fauna, river
Valley, thick forest, birds, mammals
I searched you in the cluster
Of wild bloom, near the
Cool cascade, in the calls of birds
On the surface of soft rays
Before the sun set, I consistently
Explored your presence,
Beneath the shadow of tree
On the petals of water lilies, in the
Prismatic dewdrops, everywhere
Next day, when I reached to
Railway platform, one train was
Geared up to depart, to some
Other destination, suddenly I found
Your face, standing on the door
You were waving the hand - - - -
- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment