Friday 22 April 2011

LET ME ADDICT MORE --


Who has gone after beautifying
The arena of heart in this
Lovely twilight leaving touch of
Red roses, sparse of aesthetic
Flamboyant clouds, fumes
Are raising toward the sky, isn’t
Cold flames existed beneath
The dry leaves, sleepy mountains
Don’t know the raison d'ĂȘtre
Why heart is beating in a way that
I’m flattering absent mind,
I don’t know what I’m searching
What I have lost, the mirror is
Before me, reflection wandering
In some other planet, have -
You seen the vanishing vapor of
Emotion, it was just here on
The edge of petals as a raindrop
On the tip of lacy leaf, God knows
Its drip down or someone absorbed
Who has given me a profound
Thirst, I’m chasing the shadow or
Trying to create a dream, an
Indication, a clap, a passionate call
Attracts all the time, somebody
Makes me awake in the deep sleep
By kissing on the forehead, or
Keeping delicate fingers on the lips
I don’t want to leave the bed,
Unfold the eyes, as a myth says
Night ending dream to be converted
In the realism, let me to addict more.
- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment