Thursday 28 April 2011

THE PROPOSSAL


Wherever you would be
As an echo, my love will float,
Concealing the emotion,
Excusing the sickness, the
Glow of eyes, mysterious
Smile, an agitation would be
Appear in your silent face,
Unwillingly my name on
The lips will disclose all the
Story, deceiving to self is
Not so easy, under your own
Steam, the floor will break,
The misty emotion travels
Across the persona, it may be
Create mystification, how
Could be you manage sweet
Torment, moonlight will
Fill the salinity on the tender
Wounds, cold breathing,
Helplessness, searching in the
Zeros a dream of lost paradise,
I don’t know, how could be
The dark night will overtake by
You, in loneliness, shadow will
Ask you the reason of distress,
Answering is so difficult my
Dear, you can’t die, living would
Be also hard, how you can be
Face the condition of heart
Just think, before accepting the
Proposal of my love, a burning
Path is ahead my beloved.
- SHANTANU SANYAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment