Monday 20 June 2011

THE JUVENILE CREATION
The silence of seashore signified
Somewhere is existed the wind
Depression, abruptly waves look
Wild, vicious mind-set, I afraid,
Might be execute tonight to me,
In the climax of festivity you didn’t
Look once, though I offered the
Life for you, near the grand piano
Heart was laying carelessly, fingers
Didn’t touch wounded emotion,
The chandeliers light scattered in
All the direction, your eyes were
Overlooked the darkness of my
Life, as the rain clouds passed in
The late night, arid land of esteem
Waited for a drop of compassion,
Presence in your celestial world
Was not more than an antique vase
Standing in a corner carrying desire
Of some bunch of red roses, you
Didn’t look to me by mistake, how
To explain you that breaths were
Clogged on that moment when you
Smiled, though that was not for me,
The silent love might be suicide on
That night, but a sweet sensation
Remained for entire life, one drop
Of tear seeped down, formed the
Pearl of memory, an infinite glow
Of first love, eternal juvenile poetry
  • SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment