Tuesday 28 June 2011

THE UNDERLINED EMOTION

between us nothing was screened
crouched several times before you
shedding layers you loved to much
teeth mark, saliva spot, nail punch
etching sensation of chest hair, all
together condensed often on the
edges of burning lips,the low tidal
waves while brought you far away,
shrinkage of passion carried me
afore the life sized mirror to see my
exposed masculinity, here I found
subact your seductive magical art
as a creeper trying to climb again
again on the body, not touching the
heart, you failed to win me often
curve line of circle does not allowed
you have no choice, just excursion
around my persona to get the bliss,
this virulent moment makes the life
more beautiful affluent esoteric too,
In spite of all the outbreak of desire
the soul doesn't felt composure,or
peace of mind, somewhere you look
incomplete, deficient a discarded
skeleton only, died fish on the beach
evening walkers are going after
crossing the beautiful corporal world,
in that moment, unblinking eyes said,
all the confessional secrets of heart,
I underlined your emotion infinitude
way, embraced you in multi- folds !
-- SHANTANU SANYAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment