Thursday 2 June 2011

THE VALLEY OF FIRE
In the banquet crowd I looked
You, talking with unknown face,
However, eyes were searching to
Something else, in the climax of
Drinking session, found your body
Was there, mind unfolding the
Multiple knots, in the climax of
Union you were busy on isolation,
However, I passed before you
Many occasion, smiling wet lips
Were twitchy, uneasy, in that lilac
Night your unspoken face clarified
The affection for me, a feeble ray
Emerged from the dark channel,
Reluctantly or something more, I
Do not know, touching my fingers,
During accepting drink, reactions
Said you have already explored
My muscles to cells, penetrated
Into the heart, sweating chest
Proved that, a sensational quarry
You created might be you do not
Know, a multi circles moves in a
Point, scattering the continuum of
Colors, passions, desire, elations
In the nucleus of your love, since
That get-together night, you have
Subjugated my itinerant thought,
Now often I gaze the midnight sky
With zero eyes, whenever you
Missed to keep the burning lips on
The dried, thirsty, chest of forest,
Life wants to blaze as valley of fire!
  • SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment