Saturday 7 July 2012


SOME ONE IS THERE - - 

in every direction, only your dominance,
your praising, I'm a fading star of 
morning, however, in the heart 
you've existed with beauty
of purity, everything 
is under your
shadow, 
an eternal love or an immortal creeper -
which have been constricted my
persona, strange hangover
goes through the mind
and soul, I don't
know it's
an elixir drink or wild some belladonna,  
on the point of life and death, often 
I found, the unexpected hands
proceeds to rescue from
sorrow and pain, 
constantly an 
invisible lover gives the unconditional 
support, picks me up with 
smiling face, every
time I've
emerged from the intensive darkness !

- SHANTANU SANYAL 
Flowers Painting - no idea about painter
http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment