Thursday 15 August 2013

AMAZING BEAUTY - -

slowly, I'm feeling your inhalation, softly 
a passionate creeper subduing 
my persona, gradually 
the earth is 
gliding
away below the legs, waxily your love -
is fascinated my body, now 
mind has been under 
the dominance
of your 
talismanic eye, the sweet combustion, 
step by step, expanding the 
clandestine blaxe ! a 
combat between
the mind 
and 
body is continued, I know, who will win,
hence, willingly surrender, the 
night is growing, moment
by moment, you're
now the
predominant factor, masculinity toward
the melting point, I'm accepting,
gingerly your love as a 
conqueror of my 
pride of 
manhood, before your mysterious - - - 
passion, my aggression is 
just the descending
high tide, I'm 
looking
clearly, your feature becoming gradually 
the full moon with intoxicating 
glow, amazing beauty,
emerging from 
your body,
* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL 

http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/
beauty of darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment