Saturday 28 September 2013

INVISIBLE AFFINITY - -

I'm not so away, it's different that 
you can not feel, in your 
heart, I'm still 
flowing
with delicate emotion, in your - -
vision, somewhere I'm 
crystallized as 
sparkle 
truth, you believe or not, in your -
subconscious my existence
repeats you, that life
is beautiful just 
embellish 
it with
gems of nature, every persona -
has its own importance,
just think that, I'm 
somewhere
sitting 
alone on the desolate platform -
waiting for morning 
train, which 
brings
life towards the blooming valley,
from unknown halt, a 
trail goes in the
self shining
path !
gradually everything becomes - -
crystal clear, and so closer 
to soul, now you've
reached near
yourself,
I'm still in your vicinity but occult,
* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL  
http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.in/
unknown source art 20

No comments:

Post a Comment