Thursday 5 December 2013

MIDNIGHT ROSE AND SOMEONE - -

midnight rose, broken goblets, 
a long sigh ! sinking stars,
deepening darkness,
vibrating lips on 
the chest,
the diving of moon, hydrous - - 
eyes, emerging passion,
restless retina, the 
constriction
of wild
aroma, hang around and warm 
breath, neither you're in 
sense nor my mind 
finds out the 
surface,
everything approximately near
sometimes in remote, an
intoxicated proximity,
what's wrong 
and 
what's right, who cares, let me 
to live in this moment, 
that's all - - 

* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL 

http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/
painting by artist Maryanne Jacobsen

1 comment:

  1. I really like looking through an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!


    Check out my web-site :: diy home improvement ideas (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete