Sunday 5 January 2014

ONE DROP OF LOVE - -

nothing, I want from you, trust me,
in this moment, your smile 
is precious, in this 
darkness, your
glazed
eyes are undiscovered oasis of  - -
fueled desert, in this moment
your breath shows the
path to maverick 
emotion, in 
this -
moment, you're the blessed love - -
I'm just a bubble, a fleeting 
cognition, you've in 
this moment 
entire 
cosmos, I'm a thin grey cloud - - - 
floating above the skyline,
in this moment you're
splendor of blue
sky, I'm 
nothing before you, in your heart - - 
existed the beauty of creation,
in your womb somewhere 
inhabited the seed 
of humanity !
I do not 
want any thing from you except - - -
one drop of love - - 

* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL  


http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/
flower of edge

No comments:

Post a Comment