Friday 3 January 2014

THE GRAND FLOW OF LOVE - -

a grand flow, often I've seen your 
mysterious eyes, a cosmos 
of sapphire beauty 
allured my 
life, 
often, I loved you beyond all the -
boundaries, a process of 
renaiscence, vibrant
light of your 
pure
heart, shown me the path of self -
discovery, in the cimmerian
of pain and sorrow, I 
just inclined the
face, on 
your
chest, to get a miraculous touch, 
in your love I've crossed 
the bottomless 
ocean 
of emotions, I do not know the - 
real acquirement in life,
but your selfless
affection 
made 
me complete man with straight - - 
backbone, which can 
stand with dignity,
which can 
fight 
against the inveracity, which can -
challenge against the 
injustice - - 

* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL 

http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/
toward the illumination

No comments:

Post a Comment