Sunday, 1 November 2015

 Across The Darkness - -
Of course, across the darkness
there's some potential too,
do not under estimate 
the beauty of dark
night, who 
knows, 
in the smiling skyline, someone 
is waiting for you, nothing
is hidden between us,
however it's matter 
of realization,
that how 
much you've patience to absorb
my endless love - -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRUE FIDELITY - -
Sometimes the shower drop and 
sometimes the life implores
for a drop of dew ! the 
games of destiny
has its own 
narrative,
what's happened that I'm still in 
end of line, but my eyes are 
rests on the destination,
you believe it or 
not, that's 
your 
pleasure, I'm sure one day, you
have to realize that, my 
efforts were not the
fool's paradise,
nothing is 
out of 
reach if a person decides with
true fidelity - - 
* *
- SHANTANU SANYAL 
http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/