Thursday 21 April 2011

WHY ITS HAPPENED

Why I have done this, often I think that
Why I loved you, why I lost the sleep
Life hadn’t grievance, no any pain
As a sea eagle I have had been flown,
Above the ocean, clouds
Over the flowering vale, green canopy
Near the volcano, somersaulting
In the blues, on the tree twig
Sitting calmly looking the waves
Often I think that why I loved you
Life was the wild obstinate stream
Teasing and playing all
The time with rocks, submerging
Roots, floating moonlight
Falling down to river valley with
Numerous tiny crystals of water
Creating rainbows on the
Naked chest, sometimes embracing
The reflection of moon by wavy arms
Why I became unwavering, often I think so
Why I invited the stranger anguish
I don’t know why I loved you
Emotions were butterflies in the day
Seclusion attached to fireflies
Gazing the sky in the night
Tender dreams were very sweet
Talking with me all the time
There wasn’t any desire, just smaller
Wishes, to touch the lotus amid
The lake, to open the caged parrot, to
See the flying clouds on the sky
Why I loved you, why you confined my heart
Please say me why you cut my wings, 
why you loved me - - - - -
- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment