Saturday 16 April 2011

THE EMOTIONAL EMPIRE

Pristine your love provides
Me a meaning to explore the beauty
Every moment, I stared the sky
In vacuity, dreams float
Noble thoughts grow, did you inhabit
On the surface of galaxy
A radiance flow carries the artistic
Passion, I have had sank into
The depth of visual illusion, fantasy
Do you know the astronomical
Magic to win the heart, often
The dried bloom tries to unfold the
Stale petals beneath your shadow –
The lush green paddy fields are
Inclined to each other’s stem whenever
You look me with sweet fleeting -
Look, a gentle spring breeze passes
Closely near to my heart
Sometimes naively your touch, gives
A feeling of first rain on the sand dunes
I heard that in your proximity
Dreams sleep with unfolded eyes
They look you in a manner that moon
Becomes envious, in the zenith
Of paradise, I think, your
Dominance rules the emotional empire
How to succeed, to get your
Love in all-inclusive way, day and night
The frail heart thinks, but something
Is sure force you to look me in diverse way
I lost frequently my heart
Silently I follow to your path.

- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment