Friday 28 June 2013

EVERYTHING IS VALID - -

do not look me with that silence ! somewhere 
the breathing becomes too miserable,
just now in your lips, some 
unseen lighting 
appeared
with 
unexpected tremble, let me, to recollect the - -
bestrew virility ! the slayer elusive night,
and hidden passion, somewhere 
woven a web of each other,
let me to prepare a 
gladiator's 
attitude ! in your eyes, some fatal desires are
emerging with ebullition, do not know 
what's hidden, beneath your 
chest, a paused 
storm or 
a thirst of decade long, wants to swallow my - 
persona, but I'm ready to cross the 
vivid arena, it's my turn to 
prove the eternal 
love's truth,
and -
in that challenge, everything is valid and fair !
* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL  
art of christopher clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment