Thursday 26 September 2013

SELF VISION - -

it's happened for better, you've wind 
up false dream, in this juncture
I'm lucky in somewhere,
that I got salvation
from mental 
agony,
in your vision, others persona is just
puppet, and chord should be 
in your hand, that was 
your myth, every
soul has 
its -
own glory, alas, you couldn't know -
the emotion of others, actually
you haven't courage to 
fight against the 
society,
and that's reason, you felt defeated,
actually a sort of deficiency is 
your quality, in the love 
a person can 
cross 
the smoldering path, somewhere -
you're forlorn, hence your 
decision controlled
by others and
you've
lost the self - realization, and that's 
point forced me to think 
about myself, my 
persona.
* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL 
http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.in/
painting by jonathan sanders 

No comments:

Post a Comment