Monday 15 May 2023

THE GLAMOUR OF DARK AND LIGHT - -

Where all the time, seven colours are 
in life, many times I've created 
the sand castle, several 
times it was washed 
away by 
the 
deranged waves, many times I've - -
loved you, that's life or your 
shadow,  do not know
exactly, many 
times 
I've returned empty hands from your 
threshold, several times, I just
looked to the destiny 
with aghast 
eyes, 
alike an innocent kid looks at the - -
sitting butterfly of coping, with 
unseen dream, when it 
flies away, he just 
smiles, in 
that 
fluid moments, I often found myself - 
somewhere, changing the page
of a black and white album, 
and suddenly a dried 
red rose falls 
down, 
at midnight, sometimes even the 
grey coloured sky, leaves the 
impression with new 
highlight, again 
life learns 
some 
techniques of compromise, few art -
of adjustment, that's life, the
sequence remains 
continued, give
and take,
the
interchange amid the dark and light, 
existed eternally unchanged - - 
* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL 


http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/
moon and clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment