Tuesday 1 July 2014

THE INFINITE TRUTH - -

in your heart beat, still existed  
the fragrance of my love, 
isn't amazing, tho' 
I'm not in the 
touching 
circle 
of your eyes, in your emotion 
still inhabited the world 
of passion, isn't
bewitching,
while 
I'm not in before your, but still 
you feel the breath alien,
often I think, what's 
reason, many 
decades
have
been passed but you couldn't
forget me, in your immortal 
soul my love became 
the evergreen 
flower !
for eternal veneration beyond
the infinite truth - - 

* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL   
pearl rose
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieKYqiFHBgOeBVYF5C3ZZPwEALgpylg8KNuWCB4J29G06caN7Zv-vIchnPChC0ZYyr2JYB0O16Y62wGuZegYECIk-O19Yr6uVcOAL8yE3KBC9YVOWFaYe7yfTpLMTo3CQvIQoB0Z5AKcU/s1600/DSC_0002.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment