Tuesday 9 May 2023

DARK AND LIGHT

The whimsy of the nirvana brought
me, on the stairs of the Ganges,
before the offering, the sacred
flowers, water, honey, sandals
the flow of the river rejected the appeal,

they wanted to see my egos,
depth of heart, the life s hidden
diary, the verification of shadow,
the shock of exposing the body
and mind, I had no explanations,

the lines of the forehead are crossed
to each other in a such way that
unwillingly, the mission was postponed,
far away in the muddy waters,
the sun was sinking or searching
the way to create the morning in
some other planet, Siddhartha and
Sujata both were looking to each
other, I preferred the middle path,

returned to my beloved world,
as I have to live in my way, loving
to surroundings, it is my paradise,
might be full of miseries, agonies
but the ultimate destination is here, only
among the dark and light faces.
---- SHANTANU SANYAL
(Siddharth is the name of Buddha and Sujata
is a lady who offered sweet rice during
end of Buddha's meditation)







No comments:

Post a Comment