Wednesday 10 May 2023

NO REGRET

 The game of balancing, the rope
is stretched between the two
poles life goes cautiously
holding dream, and
seasons reciting
the mystical
music,
birds watch breathlessly, walking
on the strange, hanging desire
cord, nothing was magic,
only a sting in the
heart to
reach the destination,in the game
of balancing, audience clapped,
predicted, excited, enjoyed
loved, hated, appreciated,
 I reached to the other
end, it's different
story, I had
seen
the way of survival only, in the below
was valleys or floral bed I had no
time to think for consequences,
my vision had obvious
reasons, live and
 let live to
others,
I performed my job beautifully, and - -
the compromise is the part of life,
so I have no regret - -

* *

 - - SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment