Friday 22 April 2011

NOSTALAGIC PROXIMITY

Nostalgia of your proximity
Never ends its recreates desires
As a cluster of jasmine, a bunch
Of wet emotions, I touch
Moreover, feel whiff of adoration
Your breath passes touching
The perception, spurs the
Sleeping feeling, to love you in
Astonishing way that dried
Barren plateau of life to be learn
To grow the saffron, to seed
The dreams make the portrayal of
Anonymous blooming flowers
Your purity of heart gives me often
Energy to germinate the new
Imagination for filling the colors on
Ashy sky, I lured the moon, galaxy
Provoked the midnight aurora
To create the panoramic passion, I
Appealed to nature to sustained
The beauty for your attraction
I loved to see you smiling whole the
Life, in will I have been written
Your name though I haven’t except
The delicate heart s possession
Some brittle pages of verses, inscribed
With blood, few lines of emotions
That’s all I have kept for you
Truly, I didn’t wish to get the name
Fame, money, divinity my life
Is derived from you, ends without
Any doubt to you, only you.
-- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment