Sunday 2 April 2023

THE TWISTED WAY

What's hidden in your heart, that's you
know, maybe artifice or fidelity,
life is full of contradictions, 
however, a trust
grows 
whenever I've seen your eyes, desires 
haven't the limitation, even that I
cannot avoid loving you, 
it's like an unfinished 
mysterious book 
reading, 
every step has a revelation, the feeling 
that you're around me increases 
the thrill, and that adventure
brings me into the deep
romance, the 
silence
of azure night fills more anxious, the pages 
of moment flutter in a way that again 
and again I read the same page, 
but couldn't understand 
the single word,
an addiction
which wraps life with deep drowsiness, 
but conscience can not sleep, this
restlessness has its own
charm, everything 
should not be 
straight 
in life, some twist is required to see the 
dreams - - 

- SHANTANU SANYAL  

No comments:

Post a Comment