Friday 23 August 2013

THE BEAUTY OF ADYTUM - -

I do not said anything yet, for opening -
the door, required a few moment,
the waiting has its own 
olfaction, tho' -
return
isn't my decision, that's depend in your 
mind, I'm still busy to recover -
myself, from scatter of 
nightmare, let me 
to prepare 
for -
another jerk, it's too earlier to decide -
the beauty of adytum from the 
threshold, some more 
time is needed
to know
each other, still moon hasn't risen - - - 
the tuberose still searching 
the origin of mysterious
fragrance - - 
* * 
- SHANTANU SANYAL 

http://sanyalsworld.blogspot.com/
art by - CHRISTOPHER CLARK

1 comment:

  1. Thiss paragraph іs in faсt ɑ fastidious one
    it helpos new thе web people, wwho агe wishing in favor
    օf blogging.

    Mʏ webpawge garcinia cambogia reviews

    ReplyDelete