Thursday 14 April 2011

THE CLOSENESS


I have seen anguished evening, extending
Hands to cuddle the night, alone star in the
Western sky, your concern, attention, says
After sometimes, the blues would be fill by
Dreamy crystals of stars, moon, nebula, my
Distress face looks into your cornea, as the
Echoes of life coming from your sweet smile
You touched my hand, kept the head slowly
On my shoulder, I embraced, kissed softly –
The lips, the long breathing carried eternally
A new definition, some meaning for survival
On every occasion, this leaning gesture stirs
In the depth of heart, I want to love you more
Than life, periodic serenity, peace of mind
Gives me an influence to compete the planet
Often I wish to say so many things to you
Always becomes wordless before you, I don’t
Identify the reason, why it’s happening, why
You gaze me in way that nothing remains
In the memory, this awesome stance makes
Me more and more passionate, as nervous
Stag forgets to run after facing to predator!
Masculine force goes downward tenderly –
However, in this sweet submission I found a
Hidden aggression desires to love you
Vigorously, the unburned scarlet fire is
Existed forever to search a blow of wind, in
Your closeness the paradise sleeps, exposed
Completely on the floral bed, sometimes this
Provokes my desires, to touch you, to go
Through your dark cavities, to fill the honey in
Your physical cells, pores, emotions all over -
- SHANTANU SANYAL  

No comments:

Post a Comment