Wednesday 20 April 2011

FOR YOU

Would you like to say something?
The hushed twilight
The bunch of tuber rose
Dripping down the passion crystal
From the inclined eyelashes’
Keeping chin on the palm
Missing dimple into
Emotional whirlpool, where’re you
Gloomy mist, breathing thirst
Unseen cold flames
Going up towards the cipher
I’m sitting before you, do you know
Just look into my eyes
A turmoil tidal waves, dying on the
Ivory shore, let unfold the lips
Fill my last will love me again,
Who is that stranger?
Snatching you from my heart
Smokes from candle, dried bouquet
Broken window, dissolving moon
I don’t want to lose you
Touch me, feel me, I’m near you
Since origin of earth, in wild flow
Into the deep ocean
In the fragrance of blossom,
Everywhere in the moonlight, in the
Profundity of your perception
In the darkness, in the crowd
In your solitude, as a untamed creeper
Griping your beautiful persona
For breathing a new life
I’m born for you, to love you everlasting.

--- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment