Sunday 17 April 2011

SOMEONE INCOGNITO

Incognito is someone, loves me
A lot, for eternity but doesn’t accept
The reality, the pseudo character
On the other hand, something else,
I don’t know, heart says she wants
Me, from tip to toe, the seduction
Goes day and night, vamp’s behavior
Volatile gesture, incites the emotions
The invisible trap, body movement
Passionate smile, an arrow dipped in
Venom or honey, God knows, perhaps
The unsolved mystery follows me all
The time, she creates the chimera
Before my vision, I found myself hurt,
Nothing goes wrong with her, she
Travels above the wild blooms easily
As usual laughing, smiling, shaking -
Hands with strangers, familiar faces
Whenever I tried to go nearer, a
Ignorance look says me just wait in
Distance, immaturity of desire fails
Occasionally, I go behind, inflexible my
Feelings don’t wish negotiation, the
Flames go up and up, a villainous
Attitude in my perception consistently -
Was developed, other side miasma
Became thicker to burst in multi flow
I asked, do you love me or not, answer
Was amazing, she said, I waited for
This moment, that one day you would
Force me to accept the absolute love
Just like mannish way, with infinite chest.

- SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment