Sunday 17 April 2011

THE TURNING POINT

On that revolving point, I left over

The enmity, negativity, and cynical view

Moreover, began to love the life

In that turning apex, in the rainy

Twilight, with wet sentiments I had

Seen the full-grown adolescent

In your dark, jovial deer–eyes

In the thunderous glance, I lost my

Naive heart, in your delicate palms

However, the rain lashed the city

The entire night, I wrote you the first love -

Letter after tearing several papers,

I do not know, where did poetry

Influenced the writing with a lot of

Spelling mistake, the first time I felt that

Words have fragrance too, this

Juvenile emotion erased for some

The moment Pythagoras, Einstein

On that agitated, violent condition

Keats, Shakespeare, conquered the mind

Later with meeting you again and

Again, the heart became the medieval

Renaissance moved freely on the

Art galleries searched for the meaning of

Love on the beautiful fresco, the life

Domesticated, influenced entirely

Now I love you more than life.


- SHANTANU SANAL

No comments:

Post a Comment