Sunday 1 May 2011

THE TOTALITY


THE TOTALITY
That’s nimbus of your affection,
Gives the life to my quiescent
Thought, I feel blessed,
Endeavor to win the planet with
Love, however you’re silent,
Coronation by your eyes makes
Me imperative soul, I put down
All superiority, egos, pride,
Wilderness, attempted to follow
The bleeding, thorny path,
In wet cornea I have looked the
Colossal sky, a world of ever
Green spring, beautiful blooms,
A soft feeling toward the
Awful faces reminds me that I’m
Human being, gradually all
The negative energy escapes one
By one, I keep the neck over
Your lap, miraculous fingers
Creates dreams into the pores,
This your drizzling inclination,
Makes me perfectionist, your
Fidelity opens the gate of
Numinous planet, a giant misty
Flow moves on the way to
Intensity of life, kneeling
Down to praise you I keep
Aside the crown of proud, leaning
The head I kiss your delicate
Fingers and offer the compliance.
  • SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment