Monday 13 December 2010

The beauty of soul

 

 
 

 
 The reflection of a rainbow existed on the wet surface of a delicate heart. It is your veneration for my feelings, or you just get down from the sky. Dreams are surfing like dolphins,

embraced soundlessly from the back. It is you or passionate waves that grasp my silent but impatient heartbeats. I am standing between the two edges of the ocean. Another is arms. 
I want to scatter all the pleasures by the awesome mosaic, the flow of love. 
The multicoloured foams touch my whole personality; the ocean is touching the beach disparately,with tidal yearning. 
In your swayed arms, my life becomes a
 creek covered both sides by blooming mangroves and wild aquatic rare blossoms. 
How to describe the beauty of closeness: "I feel heavenly emotion in your humid breathing, the up down movement of throbbing our love inhales the divine mystic beams,

 

In this junction, life looks smaller, desires defiance numerous times to ethical masks,
 wants to go back to the primitive era,
 strips off the rules and regulations of the so-called civilised society, and caged emotion wants to expose the beauty of the soul.
-- shantanu sanyal

No comments:

Post a Comment